Last website update: 8 December 2015
- Build 378 is latest 2.1 software update.
- New 36 page catalog can be downloaded (8M) or mailed upon request. A short form (1M) is also available.
Demos and Support
- Live Internet based training for initial installation. Includes real time web cam and audio. For more info see Live Support Over the Internet.
- Live Internet based demos of instruments. You see your sample run in real time on instrument at FTA.
Demo and Rental Instruments
Two FTA1000 B frame instruments, a simple manual and an automated one, are available for rental or self-guided demo at your location. Consult FTA sales for further information.
Contract (for-fee) measurements are available in two FTA laboratories: Portmouth, Virginia and Cambridge, England.
- contact angle
- interfacial tension
- interfacial dilational stress rheology
Cambridge has these and, in addition,
- interfacial shear stress rheology
- Wilhelmy balance contact angle and surface tension
- bubble pressure tensiometry
For additional information, contact Kevin Peters at